Top design and frontend links this week.
- Good branding starts with a memorable domain name - Grab a free .design domain name
- Designing with Ratio
- The Scandinavian rule that every designer should follow
- No good, very bad UX writing mistakes
Highlights of the week ↘
- The message is in the model
- When your design system fails
- It’s like @2x for color
- Design will kill marketing, says Ikea’s former design chief
- Design in China
- Here is how UX design integrates with agile and scrum
- How much documentation to include in a style guide?
- Why do you use frameworks?
- If it’s interactive, it needs a focus style
- Simplify styling with functional CSS
- Thinking in styled-components
- How to stop using console.log() and start using your browser’s debugger
- Grab a free .design domain name to showcase your work
- Amelia Timer - Simple interval timer
- An annotated Webpack 4 config for frontend web development
Tools and resources ↘
- Provocative prototyping
Last but not least ↘
Subscribe to the newsletter
Design and frontend links delivered to your inbox every day or week. No spam, unsubscribe at anytime.