How to create a more readable CSS

Elad Shechter / filed under HTML & CSS

There are two types of web developers in the CSS world. The first type — which is 90 percent of developers — writes every property in a separate line. The second type of developer writes full line properties per CSS selector; they are the remaining 10 percent. It might not surprise you that I’m among […]

Subscribe to newsletter

Best design and frontend links delivered to your inbox every day and week. No spam, unsubscribe at anytime.

Choose frequency

Permission
Privacy Policy